Friday, October 8, 2010

NEW TOYS

New art supplies!  Nothing better.

 Last July my friend and I ordered ceramic pallets for our studios.  We spent and afternoon painting pieces of paper narrowing down what color went where and which were the same.  It seems I had a few that were.

I ran out of time and came home with mine like the top pallet(only paper color).  Well...........you know we artist, at least me, are chickens.  I have no idea why but I just filled my pallet with the real thing yesterday, Oct 7.  It sure is pretty to look at.  I wonder how long it will be before I use it to paint

4 comments:

  1. Cathy, thanks for commenting on my blog. I have read thru the bookbinding instructions (you gave us) several times. I think they will give me good recall as I "do" each step...today is a busy outside clean up the yard day & the MSU/UofM game--so I will probably start the spine on Sunday after Church. U might get a call.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Use those paints! LOL!! It is pretty to look at, but think how much prettier your paintings will be. Thanks for your comment about my kitty - things are getting better (slowly) - they're getting adjusted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy, how about some more "posts" I love your work and would like to see what you are painting...You are so talented. I'm just working in my last few pages of the first book that I bound in your class--and I have 2 more to fill because I love making these :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you buy the palett?

    ReplyDelete